Who was that man, and what has he done with Mitt Romney? The Republican presidential nominee was more cheerful, more prepared, more specific, more informed and more energetic than President Obama tonight, resulting in a genuine rout. Romney seemed eager to answer every question, Obama looked peeved and sluggish. For every straw man argument the president raised, his challenger offered a lengthy and detailed rebuttal, in full command of the facts. Romney won virtually every single exchange throughout the night -- on jobs, on deficits, on energy, on Medicare, on health care, and especially on the role of government. Obama's...
Agreed. Unfortunately for Obama, he has to explain how he spent a trillion on a stimulus that didn't create jobs. There are going to be examples like that all over the place. The administrations obsession with spending tens of billions on light rail anywhere anybody wants it is another example.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago