For the past two months we've been hearing from progressives and certain politicians like Chuck Schumer that groups like the NRA and gun owners sit on the "fringe" of American society. Considering there are an estimated 60-90 million gun owners in America, that argument hardly holds water, but that hasn't stopped the media from reporting it. We saw MSNBC's Toure essentially say he thinks law abiding gun owners should be treated like sex offenders after The Journal News published the names, addresses and a detailed map of where gun permit holders living in Westchester County, New York. We've seen CNN...
What gets me is how genuinely surprised she is by this revelation....
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 17 mins ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 58 mins ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired president to address something he saw on the news today about Ukraine at 4 p.m. ET; Update: “Ongoing incursion”; Update: No strategy yet on ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago