In 1991, a man named George Hennard drove his truck through the front of a Luby's Cafateria in Killeen, Texas. It wasn't an accident. He hadn't lost control of his vehicle but instead was there to kill. After crashing into the restaurant, Hennard jumped out and started killing as many people as he could. Dr. Suzanna Gratia was there that day eating lunch with her parents. At the time, it was a felony in the state of Texas to carry a firearm inside a purse and Gratia left her gun in the car. Al Gratia, her father, attempted to rush...
To the pro-gun crowd: How would have have prevented the Sandy Hook school shooting? The school principal and the teacher in a classroom of 6 year olds should have kept a loaded weapon in their desk or purse? Never mind that would have been caught completely off guard when the crazed gunman burst into the school.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 5 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 7 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago