If it seems like I've been enjoying Massachusetts Democrat Elizabeth Warren's slow motion train wreck just a little bit, it's probably because I am. For a refresher on the basic facts, review my primer from last week. In one of my subsequent posts on the matter, I noted with some bemusement the coincidence that Harvard continues to list just one of its law professors as a Native American -- but refuses to say who it is. I bet you can guess why. This is all a big non-issue, though, the Warren campaign informs us, because the professor-turned-candidate received...
Ms. Warren had years to come up with a good story in case she got caught pulling a fast one. Her story? She hoped to ge invited to luncheons. P.S. what does that mean? Whites aren't invited to certain luncheons?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014