Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
What are we doing in the Middle East? Everything we have tried in that region has gone terribly wrong. What is the purpose of keeping a number of Libyans in a prison camp? That just antagonizes tens of thousands of them.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014