During a recent public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut about gun violence, the same hearing where the Sandy Hook father explained why his daughter is safer at home where he can protect her with firearms than at school, legal immigrant Henson Ong argued against gun control legislation being proposed in the state. Ong cited American history, the Los Angeles riots of the 1990s and tyranny overseas as examples as to why the Second Amendment is needed. He also pointed out that the United States has a long history of gun ownership ranging from high school rifle teams to hunting, yet...
Look at the one specific example this Asian-American gave to speak against gun control. The L.A. riots of the 1990's. The very same riots that had a huge impact on (you guessed it) Asian-Americans. Welcome to 21st century U.S. A never ending mixture of various ethnic, racial groups all looking out strictly for themselves.
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago