There are suggestions that at least some of Assad's supposed stockpile may have come from Saddam Hussein's frantic, 11th-hour efforts in 2002 to hide his own weapons of mass destruction arsenals in nearby Syria. Various retired Iraqi military officers have alleged as much. Although the story was met with general neglect or scorn from the U.S. media, the...
To Scott If Mission Accomplished Bush thought Iraq had sent their WMDs' to another country he would have moved mountains to find them.
Amid all the stories about the ongoing violence in Syria, the most disturbing is the possibility that Syrian President Bashar Assad could either deploy the arsenal of chemical and biological weapons that his government claims it has, or provide it to terrorists.
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago