This weekend students across the country will attend commencement ceremonies to celebrate an important milestone in their lives: graduating college. But after three and a half years of slump and uncertainty, the Class of 2012 faces a competitive job market and a still-recovering economy.
With this in mind, Congressman Paul Ryan (R-WI) penned an op-ed in the Wisconsin State Journal Saturday arguing that the Republican House budget, which passed by an 228-191 margin, offers both a “sensible path forward” and “principled policy solutions” to our higher education woes. Here are some
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014