House Republicans are getting ready for the battle to November and are finding ways to get House Leadership, in particular Speaker John Boehner, into fighting mode for the months ahead. Boehner is being pushed to take bolder steps toward advancing a conservative agenda and holding Attorney General Eric Holder accountable for deliberately failing to comply with a subpoena from the House Oversight Committee regarding Operation Fast and Furious. Boehner has been balking at moving forward with contempt charges for Holder, leaving members of the Oversight Committee frustrated after more than a year of investigation into the lethal scandal. More...
Wake up, Al Queda is employed by "well-placed" NWO-allied operatives that have very high rankings and are dispersed amongst the leading positions in; primarily-NATO-US-State-Dept-Defense, US-EU-Govts, Federal Reserve, All US-Federal-Depts-Agencies, UN, IMF, big Wall Street Banks, wherever they need them to carry out their plans-agenda. Al Quaeda is employed by the NWO ! They took out 150,000 Libyans and their mission the Khadafy regime. The big Wall Street banks are the biggest enemy of the USA, that's where all of the USA's $$ is being stolen through because all of the major WS-banks are backed up by the FDIC. As long as the banks lost-$$ can be replaced by the FDIC the WS-banks-owners-alllies continue to swindle the $$ and the
- July Crisis: Ukraine alleges a Russian military officer pulled the trigger on MH17 Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 4 hours ago