Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
I haven't agreed with Michael Brown on much lately, but I agree with him here. For years, Christians have given the impression of being judgmental and hypocritical. Various studies show that Christians get divorced at a higher rate, have more children out of wedlock, and have more abortions at a rate higher than non-Christians. I even heard an interesting study that concluded that Utah, one of the most conservative states in the country, has the highest rate of pornography subscriptions. I think it's important for Christians to re-evaluate their own lives and lead by example before condemning the lives of others.
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 10 hours ago