Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
I haven't agreed with Michael Brown on much lately, but I agree with him here. For years, Christians have given the impression of being judgmental and hypocritical. Various studies show that Christians get divorced at a higher rate, have more children out of wedlock, and have more abortions at a rate higher than non-Christians. I even heard an interesting study that concluded that Utah, one of the most conservative states in the country, has the highest rate of pornography subscriptions. I think it's important for Christians to re-evaluate their own lives and lead by example before condemning the lives of others.
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 14 hours ago