This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
That cuts both ways though. Radio waves are not a good equivilent to the existance of Jesus or God or any holy figure for that matter. You could just as easily say that just because you can't see Allah or Thor doesn't mean they don't exist. They may not affect your life, but those effects are purely anecdotal. It doesn't prove anything outside your own belief and as you yourself stated, just because you don't believe something doesn't make it untrue.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 16 minutes ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 56 minutes ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 12 hours ago