But do they believe literally in miracles, magic, and what not? I don't doubt that a lot of very smart people believe in god. I know a few. But they don't put their beliefs into their equations or use their beliefs as evidence. Nor do their beliefs seem to indicate whether they're good, upstanding people.
In one week, it starts all over again. Thousands of young people will enroll in classes in the sixteen-campus University of North Carolina system. Before the first day of class is over, the professors and administrators will begin the assault on students and their Judeo-Christian values. Parents will have spent their entire lives saving money that will ultimately be used to turn their children against them. Students will unlearn everything they were taught about the foundations of liberty, the basis of morality, and will even begin questioning the very existence of truth. Before long, many parents will realize they have risked...
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 1 hour ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 3 hours ago