If Rush Limbaugh, Karl Rove, Dick Morris, Michael Barone and others are right and Mitt Romney is our next president, we moral conservatives cannot take our foot off the gas. We cannot let up in our advocacy for life and family. We cannot relax or shift into neutral as if some great victory has already been won. To do so would be to make a fatal mistake, and four years from now we will be kicking ourselves again, vowing once more not to sell our souls to the Republican Party, claiming that this time we have learned our lesson, only to...
I agree that the religous right is seriously misguided in their efforts to impose their religious principles into legal doctrine. I would only ask them and those who support them whether they are open to the possibility that their interpretation of the bible and Christianity could be wrong. If they aren't open to that possibility, then they are by definition unreasonable and so is their position. And in a civilized society, no progress can come from unreasonable men with unreasonable positions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 7 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago