If Rush Limbaugh, Karl Rove, Dick Morris, Michael Barone and others are right and Mitt Romney is our next president, we moral conservatives cannot take our foot off the gas. We cannot let up in our advocacy for life and family. We cannot relax or shift into neutral as if some great victory has already been won. To do so would be to make a fatal mistake, and four years from now we will be kicking ourselves again, vowing once more not to sell our souls to the Republican Party, claiming that this time we have learned our lesson, only to...
I agree that the religous right is seriously misguided in their efforts to impose their religious principles into legal doctrine. I would only ask them and those who support them whether they are open to the possibility that their interpretation of the bible and Christianity could be wrong. If they aren't open to that possibility, then they are by definition unreasonable and so is their position. And in a civilized society, no progress can come from unreasonable men with unreasonable positions.
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 3 hours ago