If Rush Limbaugh, Karl Rove, Dick Morris, Michael Barone and others are right and Mitt Romney is our next president, we moral conservatives cannot take our foot off the gas. We cannot let up in our advocacy for life and family. We cannot relax or shift into neutral as if some great victory has already been won. To do so would be to make a fatal mistake, and four years from now we will be kicking ourselves again, vowing once more not to sell our souls to the Republican Party, claiming that this time we have learned our lesson, only to...
I agree that the religous right is seriously misguided in their efforts to impose their religious principles into legal doctrine. I would only ask them and those who support them whether they are open to the possibility that their interpretation of the bible and Christianity could be wrong. If they aren't open to that possibility, then they are by definition unreasonable and so is their position. And in a civilized society, no progress can come from unreasonable men with unreasonable positions.
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago