If the GOP has any prayer of winning back the Senate next year -- they need to net six seats -- they must take advantage of Obamacare as a winning issue. It's been clear for years that the American people loathe the law. Will Republicans (again) persuade voters to punish Democratic incumbents who enabled its passage, this time as the law rolls out? Because Harry Reid needed every last vote from his caucus to jam the "Affordable" Care Act through, any single Senator in that coalition can be accurately described as the...
In response to:
loisonumbers Wrote: 1 minute ago (5:58 PM) Not me, sister - you don't pay a dime for me; my employer pays for my insurance. Thanks for playing. Not for long lowasse....in the not too distant future, it will become too costly for your employer to pay for your insurance, and your side stepping the issue. You don't want to pay for old people, so you want to replace it with an even bigger, insidious program that will affect productivity, create death panels, and bankrupt the country. You make no sense lowasse.....
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 20 mins ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago