If the GOP has any prayer of winning back the Senate next year -- they need to net six seats -- they must take advantage of Obamacare as a winning issue. It's been clear for years that the American people loathe the law. Will Republicans (again) persuade voters to punish Democratic incumbents who enabled its passage, this time as the law rolls out? Because Harry Reid needed every last vote from his caucus to jam the "Affordable" Care Act through, any single Senator in that coalition can be accurately described as the...
In response to:
loisonumbers Wrote: 1 minute ago (5:58 PM) Not me, sister - you don't pay a dime for me; my employer pays for my insurance. Thanks for playing. Not for long lowasse....in the not too distant future, it will become too costly for your employer to pay for your insurance, and your side stepping the issue. You don't want to pay for old people, so you want to replace it with an even bigger, insidious program that will affect productivity, create death panels, and bankrupt the country. You make no sense lowasse.....
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago