If the GOP has any prayer of winning back the Senate next year -- they need to net six seats -- they must take advantage of Obamacare as a winning issue. It's been clear for years that the American people loathe the law. Will Republicans (again) persuade voters to punish Democratic incumbents who enabled its passage, this time as the law rolls out? Because Harry Reid needed every last vote from his caucus to jam the "Affordable" Care Act through, any single Senator in that coalition can be accurately described as the...
In response to:
loisonumbers Wrote: 1 minute ago (5:58 PM) Not me, sister - you don't pay a dime for me; my employer pays for my insurance. Thanks for playing. Not for long lowasse....in the not too distant future, it will become too costly for your employer to pay for your insurance, and your side stepping the issue. You don't want to pay for old people, so you want to replace it with an even bigger, insidious program that will affect productivity, create death panels, and bankrupt the country. You make no sense lowasse.....
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 28 minutes ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 13 hours ago