President Obama is still in campaign mode, traveling...
Amity Schlaes, econ historian and author of the "Forgotten Man" has recently been comparing the Obama presidency with FDR. She says we are in a bubble now; too much cheap money floating around as a result of low interest rates and printing money. Just as there was a depression within a depression in 1937, history will repeat itself, and the similarities between FDR and Obama are astounding. Once Obamacare kicks in and taxes increase, the bubble will burst; the stock market will severely contract and unemployment will skyrocket. You liberal trash keep gloating, but retribution day is just around the corner....and you tards will own it.
We’ve all heard about the “fiscal cliff.” But what does it mean? The media won’t bother to explain it in any detail, and people aren’t looking it up on their own. So, a great many Americans think it’s a physical place, a vacation destination of some sort. I understand people are busy with their lives, but a majority of Americans just voted to re-elect President Obama, a man whose failed leadership created this harmonic convergence of economic mess that is the fiscal cliff. So I say, “To hell with it; let’s jump.”
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago