It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
OnAllisonsSword Wrote: 0 minutes ago (11:22 AM) That was the "line" we all heard, sure......but when I actually went to college and started taking modern history I soon found out it's untrue. We didnt have to use atomic bombs.....but we did anyway to see what damage they could do and "show" Russia how mighty we were. Was Howard Zinn teaching your "modern history" class? We bombed Japan because they wouldn't sue for peace. Germany crumbled in May of 1945, but by Aug., Japan wouldn't budge...we would have lost hundreds of thousands of American soldiers had we invaded Japan. I do have a Master's in History...you obviously don't even have a brain that functions.
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago