After all of his seemingly endless campaign stops and harsh rhetoric about the rich not paying "their fair share," it turns out that the president’s proposed tax hikes on “the rich” will only raise enough revenue to run the government for about eight days. But that doesn’t really matter, of course, because it’s all about “fairness.” In other words, if Washington lawmakers are serious about reducing the federal deficit -- as they claim to be -- the real solution is that they must stop borrowing and spending money we don’t have. We cannot carry on like this indefinitely:...
Blind Avocado Wrote: 5 minutes ago (1:18 PM) More rewriting of history from "academics". "The future is known, it is the past that keeps changing" Russian proverb. Perhaps some of our more youthful liberal posters, and their electorate friends should spend a little more time perusing some of the the old proverbs.....they have meaning for a reason.
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 10 mins ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 26 mins ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago