Henry Chao, an official at the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services who is overseeing the technology of the exchanges said at a recent conference. “Let’s just make sure it’s not a third-world experience.” Chao also described himself as...
In response to:
TestyBetsey Wrote: 3 minutes ago (4:37 PM) I hope so. We aren't made of money after all. Under seven or over seventy. Nah, I say if you are stupid enough to be a libturd and vote DimWit, then you can finance your own healthcare...
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago