Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Barry has proclaimed that the Benghazi chapter is closed and he owes us no further explanation......really? I think the American people get to decide that, not the sailed eared messiah. Obama is not an emperor, although he thinks he is; more importantly, he needs to remember that he works for us. We pay for his housing, Air Force One, his lavish vacations, and the poor choices he makes.....I want answers!
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 14 hours ago