In reality, his actions confirm that he is no longer a Christian minister and probably teetering on the edge of Christianity. I would postulate that his sermons have become litanies of morals and ethics and not about the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Perhaps pride has clouded his vision to where he embodies the mantra "I will be like the Most High God!". Proclaiming your self a minister doesn't make it any more believable than standing in your garage and proclaiming yourself a Maserati... Performance is the measure of all things.
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 1 minute ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago