Conspicuously missing from the discussion over the Romney tax proposals has been any attempt to emphasize...
In response to:
No specificity, lots of confusion, the math does NOT add up! Who is Romney and where does he stand on anything?
The left-leaning Tax Policy Center recently gave the Obama Administration a bit of political ammunition when they attempted to study Mitt Romney's vague tax plan and found a scenario in which Romney's campaign promises would force him to raise taxes on the middle class. While there was some controversy to the results - the American Enterprise Institute had a fairly large issue with which deductions that the TPC used, and forced a projections update - but the report nonetheless made an impact.
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago