Rep. Tim Huelskamp (KS-01), along with Rep. Raúl Labrador (ID-01), Rep. Jim Jordan (OH-04) and Rep. Steve King (IA-05), discussed the future of the GOP, as well as a host of policy issues they will face as members of the 113th Congress. The Heritage...
In response to:
The Republican TAXCUT-AND-SPEND philosophy of the last 30 years won elections, but destroyed the conservative brand and left our country with massive debt! What CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES?? We Republicans can no longer stand for a balanced budget with any credibility. And we can't starve the federal government out of existence. Anyone for a Balanced Budget Amendment?
"Why did Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan lose?” Jonathan Weisman, a congressional reporter for the New York Times, posed this challenging, yet important question to Republican congressmen who took part in this month’s Conservations with Conservatives. Among the election results, the congress members also discussed the fiscal cliff, the lame duck session, immigration and Paul Ryan.
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- MNSure asks for additional $12.5 million to fix website and call center Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Federal committee devising new dietary guidelines based on… climate change Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 3 hours ago