What did we learn from General Petraeus' testimony to that Congressional committee? Yes, the CIA's determined that Al Qaeda was behind the attack in Benghazi and wanted to keep it TOP SECRET. Why? Why inform the enemy you are on to them. Al Qaeda thanks the feckless Republican party for giving them a heads-up that the USA will be hunting them down in Libya.
Every so often, I share breakthrough stories about advances in “human rights” around the world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 12 hours ago