Wilkerson's allegation followed his former boss's endorsement of President Obama for a second term. The...
that is right! why is racist the people who want to vote for Mitt Romney? I am latino and I went to my interview for citicienship the intervierw put me on hold, becuase I said at the los angeles city college I want to vote for Mitt Romney, so is this is RACIST?!
On MSNBC's Ed Schultz program Friday night, the former chief of staff for Colin Powell, retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, said, of the Republican Party, "My party is full of racists ... and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin ... that's despicable."
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 5 minutes ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago