To better understand this, imagine the outcry if, let us say, a white student who was certain that he was denied admission to a prestigious university because of affirmative action, murdered a university official and the daughter of the dean of admissions and...
(cont.) in their home towns, while law enforcement scoured the countryside. With all of the support displayed on Facebook, my guess is that history is repeating itself, and Dorner is no where near Big Bear. He is likely hiding in those neighborhoods with folks sympathetic to his cause, willing to give him a pass for "taking it to the man" despite the fact that he is a stone cold killer, unhinged to the point of committing murder and un-remorseful as indicated by his desire to remain free. Advice to law enforcement: look to those areas where he can hide most easily--in suburban and urban areas where he can blend in with ease. You are in Big Bear because he wanted you to be there, and he is not.
Just when you thought you've seen it all with the Sandy Hook murders of a classroom full of children, America experiences another new low: A man named Christopher Dorner murders (as of this writing) three innocent people in order to air personal grievances. And his grievances are given serious attention by the national media, not to mention left-wing websites.
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 30 mins ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago