To better understand this, imagine the outcry if, let us say, a white student who was certain that he was denied admission to a prestigious university because of affirmative action, murdered a university official and the daughter of the dean of admissions and...
(cont.) in their home towns, while law enforcement scoured the countryside. With all of the support displayed on Facebook, my guess is that history is repeating itself, and Dorner is no where near Big Bear. He is likely hiding in those neighborhoods with folks sympathetic to his cause, willing to give him a pass for "taking it to the man" despite the fact that he is a stone cold killer, unhinged to the point of committing murder and un-remorseful as indicated by his desire to remain free. Advice to law enforcement: look to those areas where he can hide most easily--in suburban and urban areas where he can blend in with ease. You are in Big Bear because he wanted you to be there, and he is not.
Just when you thought you've seen it all with the Sandy Hook murders of a classroom full of children, America experiences another new low: A man named Christopher Dorner murders (as of this writing) three innocent people in order to air personal grievances. And his grievances are given serious attention by the national media, not to mention left-wing websites.
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 35 mins ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 3 hours ago