Mr. O'D has overdosed on his own self. A public declaration to fight...really? I guess because Mr. O'D thinks Romney is lying, he wants to swing at him as well, but chooses to call out Mr. Romney's son for expressing an emotion common to any man that loves his father. What class you have Mr. O'D! We see the truth more clearly now--these guys on the left are not men. They prove it every day with their flappin' jaws, false mockery and bravado. Back home in South Philly, Mr. O'D would not last because any punk kid with a modicum of skill in his hands would put out this suit with the trash...and not say a word to anybody. It's just another job that needs doin'.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago