Mr. O'D has overdosed on his own self. A public declaration to fight...really? I guess because Mr. O'D thinks Romney is lying, he wants to swing at him as well, but chooses to call out Mr. Romney's son for expressing an emotion common to any man that loves his father. What class you have Mr. O'D! We see the truth more clearly now--these guys on the left are not men. They prove it every day with their flappin' jaws, false mockery and bravado. Back home in South Philly, Mr. O'D would not last because any punk kid with a modicum of skill in his hands would put out this suit with the trash...and not say a word to anybody. It's just another job that needs doin'.
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 3 hours ago