Mr. O'D has overdosed on his own self. A public declaration to fight...really? I guess because Mr. O'D thinks Romney is lying, he wants to swing at him as well, but chooses to call out Mr. Romney's son for expressing an emotion common to any man that loves his father. What class you have Mr. O'D! We see the truth more clearly now--these guys on the left are not men. They prove it every day with their flappin' jaws, false mockery and bravado. Back home in South Philly, Mr. O'D would not last because any punk kid with a modicum of skill in his hands would put out this suit with the trash...and not say a word to anybody. It's just another job that needs doin'.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago