Mr. O'D has overdosed on his own self. A public declaration to fight...really? I guess because Mr. O'D thinks Romney is lying, he wants to swing at him as well, but chooses to call out Mr. Romney's son for expressing an emotion common to any man that loves his father. What class you have Mr. O'D! We see the truth more clearly now--these guys on the left are not men. They prove it every day with their flappin' jaws, false mockery and bravado. Back home in South Philly, Mr. O'D would not last because any punk kid with a modicum of skill in his hands would put out this suit with the trash...and not say a word to anybody. It's just another job that needs doin'.
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 24 minutes ago
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 3 hours ago