Mike Huckabee got it right-we do have a sin problem; too bad voters didn't have a chance to choose him in 2008; we wouldn't be having the problems Americans are having now with the current regime. No, we had to choose McCain over Huckabee's sensibility. When will voters wake up? Do we have to go down the tubes totally; wakeup call to American voters: we have already gone over the cliff and are rapidly descending into chaos with the current regime. Aurora is only the current symptom of this madness. Huckabee is right; we DO have a sin problem. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Gov. Huckabee.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago