Boston, MA -- Regular readers need only take a quick glance at Townhall.com’s Poll Tracker average to see that Elizabeth Warren -- the Democratic Senate candidate for Massachusetts -- leads incumbent Senator Scott Brown in virtually every survey conducted (except one) over the last three weeks. To make matters worse, last week the polling firm Rasmussen Reports changed the status of the race from “Toss-Up” to “Leans Democratic” -- a disheartening development for Senator Brown and his team of supporters. But after weeks of non-stop campaigning across the state, it seems that his hard work and carefully crafted messaging...
In response to:
I have been saying the same thing since Chic-Fil-A day! It was an amazing day, to see all of those people quietly and politely supporting Freedom. I do agree that November 6th will be the same. Please vote Romney/Ryan and end this national nightmare.
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago