—The expiration of Bush-era tax cuts on income, investments, married couples and families with children and inheritances.
—A $55 billion, 9 percent cut to the Pentagon next year and another $55 billion in cuts to domestic programs, including a 2 percent cut to Medicare providers.
—The expiration of unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and a sharp cut in reimbursements for doctors participating...
The Republican party is full of filthy racists, misogynists, and xenophobes! You voted for and support cowards who promote war but have never fought one. That makes you a traitor to your own children who have gone off to die or who have been damaged so badly they've taken their own lives. They depended on you to protect them they believed they were doing the right thing. You never would fight for them. But you would fight for Limbaugh, Cheney, Romney, and all the rest. Who never went to fight but gorge themselves with money. How can you stand to look in a mirror? Calling yourselves patriots. You make me want to vomit.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 5 hours ago