There has been much ado about the very real possibility of a Romney-Portman GOP ticket, but of course, both Gov. Romney and Sen. Portman suffer the constant slings of arrows of being too "vanilla," "boring," "WASP-y," etcetera, especially from the media-and-entertainment industry -- the other night, Stephen Colbert dubbed the potential pairing as "the bland leading the bland." But, considering the situation in which we've landed ourselves by electing our young, edgy, Barry-from-the-block as celebrity-in-chief... I don't think "lacking charisma" exactly tops many people's lists...
American-Latinos are of two schools; TAKE a living on the DNC welfare for votes program and only vote Dem, or MAKE a living and do not want illegals or anybody else cutting into their pocketbooks no more than anybody else. Especially now. There are so many Latino-Americans who own their own contracting businesses who are hurting for work just like most others, while having to watch illegals working, and having their not on the books wives cranking out kids on the taxpayers. Honest, working Americans, of all nationalities want a level playing field and for our laws to be upheld, not broken or bent.
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago