When he was first sworn in as Attorney General, Eric Holder made one of the more obtuse comments in political history. When it comes to issues of race, Holder declared, we are "a nation of cowards ... we, as average Americans, simply do not talk enough with each other about race." Really? It seems to me that we talk endlessly, and usually unproductively, about race. We love nothing better in America than a good racial angle. The Trayvon Martin case pushes all the buttons. Black provocateurs such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton get to strut their stuff. The liberal media...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 6 hours ago