When he was first sworn in as Attorney General, Eric Holder made one of the more obtuse comments in political history. When it comes to issues of race, Holder declared, we are "a nation of cowards ... we, as average Americans, simply do not talk enough with each other about race." Really? It seems to me that we talk endlessly, and usually unproductively, about race. We love nothing better in America than a good racial angle. The Trayvon Martin case pushes all the buttons. Black provocateurs such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton get to strut their stuff. The liberal media...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago