When he was first sworn in as Attorney General, Eric Holder made one of the more obtuse comments in political history. When it comes to issues of race, Holder declared, we are "a nation of cowards ... we, as average Americans, simply do not talk enough with each other about race." Really? It seems to me that we talk endlessly, and usually unproductively, about race. We love nothing better in America than a good racial angle. The Trayvon Martin case pushes all the buttons. Black provocateurs such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton get to strut their stuff. The liberal media...
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 19 minutes ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago