When he was first sworn in as Attorney General, Eric Holder made one of the more obtuse comments in political history. When it comes to issues of race, Holder declared, we are "a nation of cowards ... we, as average Americans, simply do not talk enough with each other about race." Really? It seems to me that we talk endlessly, and usually unproductively, about race. We love nothing better in America than a good racial angle. The Trayvon Martin case pushes all the buttons. Black provocateurs such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton get to strut their stuff. The liberal media...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago