Don't worry... All will be fine once Hilary is CINC! (sarcasm intended)

Obama Must Go

HBinTX Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 1:31 PM
I agree... many Americans don't deserve this adminstration, but the fact is that a majority voted for him.

Obama Must Go

HBinTX Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 1:21 PM
Blaming the Republicans is all well and good (I agree with John), but the real culprit is the American people. Countries get the government they deserve. America can survive a President like Obama... it cannot survive with a population who would vote for a President like Obama - twice. Many countries have followed our rise to prominence and our current fall from grace. Get used to it, the worse is still to come. Read Atlas Shrugged to see our future. Go Galt!

Cruz Control?

HBinTX Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 1:02 PM
Like many of the other message posters, I, too, am a fan of both Dr. Sowell and Sen. Cruz (having finacially supported and voted for the later). Many here have also articulated the inherent dilemma: how to forward the Cruz Cause while not blowing up the party. Answer-- I don't know. I don't think anyone does (including Dr. Sowell.) I see a bleak future for our country, one that has been repeated over and over throughout history. There is a rise and fall to all civilizations -- the Persians, Chinese, Greeks, Romans, Mongolians, British -- and now the U.S. It may be time to face it: our time as world leader is nearing an end. Not a bad run -- 220+ years. I believe our only hope is to hasten the destruction as soon as possible and (hopefully) be able to rebuild once the system collapses. We will not necessarily following the path of the Nazis, perhaps it will be more like the future laid out in "Atlas Shrugged." I don't know, but it's time to Go Galt.

An Orwellian Nation of Obamathink

HBinTX Wrote: Feb 13, 2014 1:19 PM
I believe that the Orwellian tactics are leading us to a Randian situation. "Atlas Shrugged" should be read as an appendix to "1984". If we do not want to live under Big Brother we had best follow the lead of John Galt and bring this bloated ship of state crashing down before we no long have the ability to do so. Hopefully, we will be able to reconstruct the country after the implosion. Until then, Go Galt!!
Face it... this is occurring because the American public wants it this way! It doesn't matter what the news media, Hollywood, or even Congress is (or is not) doing. America can survive a president like Obama; it cannot survive with a population that elects a president like Obama -- twice! To see our future one only has to read "Atlas Shrugged". We are well down the path. The only solution is to hasten our descruction and hope that (maybe) we can rebuild after true chaos ensues. Go Galt!
Ann's article supports my suggestion that Reps run NO presidential candidate in 2016. Moreover, all Congressmen with a 'R' after their names should resign immediately and run NO races in 2014. Same for 2018, 2020, 2022. By 2024, after 10 full years of complete Dem control, America should be a sufficiently tiny shell of itself to allow the rebuilding to begin (if possible). Go Galt! (I already have)

Why Socialism Is on the Rise

HBinTX Wrote: Jan 08, 2014 12:54 PM
Excellent article! Sums up socialism and capitalism and indicates how to turn the tables. Let's hope that someone is listening...
I agree... Atlas Shrugged is becoming reality. Given that the first part of the phophesy was correct, there is no reason to believe the latter parts won't come true either. I have already "Gone Galt"... the only way to (hopefully) save our country is to let the whole thing collapse and then rebuild.

7 Ways That Republicans Fail Politics 101

HBinTX Wrote: Nov 12, 2013 1:04 PM
I couldn't agree more. In fact, I would like to see every Republican congressman NOT run next year, and no Republicans run in any races - not only in 2014, but 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2022. By 2024, the country will be so destroyed from Democrat rule a new (Conservative) party can "hopefully" get us back on the road to prosperity. No money, no vote from me to the Repubs.
Jeff... how true, how true. As usual, our elected officials and their lackeys (the media) are diverting attention from the true purpose of this legislation. In a couple years the majority of Americans will be SCREAMING for national healthcare and, only too happy to please, the governemnt will provide it. The only way to combat this is the strategy laid out in "Atlas Shrugged" - remove the producers, allow the country to collapse, and then try to put the piece back together.