During a hearing today on Capitol Hill held by the House Oversight Committee, many questions about what happened in Benghazi, Libya on September 11 still remain unanswered. The hearing started just hours after the State Department denied linking the attack to a YouTube video insulting to Islam. Prior to today, the State Department repeatedly blamed the attack on the video with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and U.N Ambassador Susan Rice blaming the video in public statements. The State Department and the White House have said there was no “actionable intelligence” prior to the attack that left U.S. Ambassador Christopher...
Ah, and you can thank Dumbya for that. Good thing he gave al qaeda 10 years to embed deeply in the middle east, isn't it, Skinkums?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 10 hours ago