By now you've seen the stories about NBC anchor David Gregory breaking Washington D.C. gun laws by brandishing a 30-round magazine during his abrasive interview with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre last Sunday. From the anchor chair, Gregory pretty much said high capacity magazines should be banned. Now, because the possession of 30-round magazines are illegal in the District of Columbia, Gregory is under investigation by police; as he should be. Not only did he violate D.C. gun laws, but according to D.C. police [who have confirmed multiple times], he knowingly violated the law after being denied...
In response to:
Wonder where he got the thing. Somebody should following the chain of ownership.
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 28 mins ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago