By now you've seen the stories about NBC anchor David Gregory breaking Washington D.C. gun laws by brandishing a 30-round magazine during his abrasive interview with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre last Sunday. From the anchor chair, Gregory pretty much said high capacity magazines should be banned. Now, because the possession of 30-round magazines are illegal in the District of Columbia, Gregory is under investigation by police; as he should be. Not only did he violate D.C. gun laws, but according to D.C. police [who have confirmed multiple times], he knowingly violated the law after being denied...
In response to:
Wonder where he got the thing. Somebody should following the chain of ownership.
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago