Ted Cruz, "the Republican new man of the moment," according to Fox News' Chris Wallace, has his own gifts as a wordsmith: less sugary, more to be compared with a boxing glove. In the runoff for U. S. senator from the great state of Texas, the previously unknown Cruz whammed the well-known David Dewhurst, talking hard-edge language...
The reference of Dreams of should have been Dreams from . Just a bit of a c orrection. If Cruz can increase the Tea Party influnce ,good for him. I get a hint Murchison is more a RINO supporter. Look out Est. rep.s your time is short.
Language, in politics, gets you only so far, but sometimes "so far" is far enough. Take 2008. I trust we all remember "hope and change"? We should. It helped propel a previously unknown community organizer into the White House, hence into our lives, as reorganizer-in-chief.
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago