Ted Cruz, "the Republican new man of the moment," according to Fox News' Chris Wallace, has his own gifts as a wordsmith: less sugary, more to be compared with a boxing glove. In the runoff for U. S. senator from the great state of Texas, the previously unknown Cruz whammed the well-known David Dewhurst, talking hard-edge language...
The reference of Dreams of should have been Dreams from . Just a bit of a c orrection. If Cruz can increase the Tea Party influnce ,good for him. I get a hint Murchison is more a RINO supporter. Look out Est. rep.s your time is short.
Language, in politics, gets you only so far, but sometimes "so far" is far enough. Take 2008. I trust we all remember "hope and change"? We should. It helped propel a previously unknown community organizer into the White House, hence into our lives, as reorganizer-in-chief.
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 9 mins ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago