Ted Cruz, "the Republican new man of the moment," according to Fox News' Chris Wallace, has his own gifts as a wordsmith: less sugary, more to be compared with a boxing glove. In the runoff for U. S. senator from the great state of Texas, the previously unknown Cruz whammed the well-known David Dewhurst, talking hard-edge language...
The reference of Dreams of should have been Dreams from . Just a bit of a c orrection. If Cruz can increase the Tea Party influnce ,good for him. I get a hint Murchison is more a RINO supporter. Look out Est. rep.s your time is short.
Language, in politics, gets you only so far, but sometimes "so far" is far enough. Take 2008. I trust we all remember "hope and change"? We should. It helped propel a previously unknown community organizer into the White House, hence into our lives, as reorganizer-in-chief.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Report: Cruz coloring book selling like crazy Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Press corps flips out on Carney over restricted access Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Hallelujah: Aversion to the Renewable Fuel Standard seems to be catching on in Congress Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Chaos: HHS “asks” insurers to extend multiple ObamaCare deadlines Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Congratulations, Barack Obama, on winning PolitiFact’s “Lie of the Year”! Allahpundit 9 hours ago