Gov. Chris Christie is a big man with a big personality, big conservative clout, and, presumably, big political ambitions -- the man is not to be messed with, as he's demonstrated many times over. And while, for a time there, many (like Ann Coulter) were holding out hope that the New Jersey governor would throw his hat into the GOP presidential race, he insisted that he's currently committed to his state and that now is not the time for him. Well, perhaps now isn't a good time for him... but is four years down the road looking...
Christie can lose 20 pounds of ugly fat simply by cutting his head off ...
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 24 minutes ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 12 hours ago