Gov. Chris Christie is a big man with a big personality, big conservative clout, and, presumably, big political ambitions -- the man is not to be messed with, as he's demonstrated many times over. And while, for a time there, many (like Ann Coulter) were holding out hope that the New Jersey governor would throw his hat into the GOP presidential race, he insisted that he's currently committed to his state and that now is not the time for him. Well, perhaps now isn't a good time for him... but is four years down the road looking...
Christie can lose 20 pounds of ugly fat simply by cutting his head off ...
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 27 mins ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago