Gov. Chris Christie is a big man with a big personality, big conservative clout, and, presumably, big political ambitions -- the man is not to be messed with, as he's demonstrated many times over. And while, for a time there, many (like Ann Coulter) were holding out hope that the New Jersey governor would throw his hat into the GOP presidential race, he insisted that he's currently committed to his state and that now is not the time for him. Well, perhaps now isn't a good time for him... but is four years down the road looking...
Christie can lose 20 pounds of ugly fat simply by cutting his head off ...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 12 hours ago