How big of a mistake was Stephanie Cutter's accidental revelation of the truth yesterday on CNN? Mediaite is openly wondering whether she was trying to hand Mitt Romney the foreign policy debate on a platter. That's not how she saw it, though, doubling down on Fox and fleeing Katie's questions before last night's debate. Cutter's Special Report appearance is especially revealing because it indicates that Team Obama has given her the green light to maintain her repulsive "blame Romney" posture. The impulse to blame and attack runs deep in Chicago, and it's beyond tiresome at this...
In response to:
"The consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was in worse shape as it had no Marines assigned to protect the facility, Politico reported Wednesday. "The Benghazi consulate had 'lock-and-key' security, not the same level of defenses as a formal embassy," Politico added. after multiple REQUESTS for increase security including ARMED MARINES that were DENIED " Not all requests can be granted. It really is as simple as that.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 10 hours ago