How big of a mistake was Stephanie Cutter's accidental revelation of the truth yesterday on CNN? Mediaite is openly wondering whether she was trying to hand Mitt Romney the foreign policy debate on a platter. That's not how she saw it, though, doubling down on Fox and fleeing Katie's questions before last night's debate. Cutter's Special Report appearance is especially revealing because it indicates that Team Obama has given her the green light to maintain her repulsive "blame Romney" posture. The impulse to blame and attack runs deep in Chicago, and it's beyond tiresome at this...
In response to:
"No. It's a scandal." Nah. Not really a scandal at all.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago