Fueled by increased optimism about the economy and nation’s direction, President Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney by 5 points among likely voters and now sees his job-approval rating reaching the 50 percent threshold for the first time since March, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
The survey – which was conducted after the two party conventions and the political firestorm over last week’s U.S. embassy attacks, but before Romney’s...
"Yeah. Well that's what is next and that is probably fine with you...keep all of us living in big cities - it would be easier to control us." As fossil fuel's scarcity and damage to the environment increases, many will have to consider this, it's true.
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 15 mins ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 55 mins ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago