After all of his seemingly endless campaign stops and harsh rhetoric about the rich not paying "their fair share," it turns out that the president’s proposed tax hikes on “the rich” will only raise enough revenue to run the government for about eight days. But that doesn’t really matter, of course, because it’s all about “fairness.” In other words, if Washington lawmakers are serious about reducing the federal deficit -- as they claim to be -- the real solution is that they must stop borrowing and spending money we don’t have. We cannot carry on like this indefinitely:...
We do. But we are leaving the unimpressive abstinence-based ones behind in favor of such Eurocentric ones as Moderation Management!
- Federal committee devising new dietary guidelines based on… climate change Erika Johnsen 51 minutes ago
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago