First we had both sides going up on air in Minnesota, with Chicago deploying Bill Clinton up there to batten down the hatches. Then we saw reports that Joe Biden was headed to Scranton, PA -- which was no big deal, we were told, because he did the same thing in 2008. (The stop was axed, due to weather). Next came the news that Romney's SuperPAC was dropping more than $2 million on Pennsylvania ads, followed quickly by the Obama campaign's decision to spend money on the airwaves in the state. And now, rumors have...
In response to:
Philadelphia and its suburbs will carry the state for Barack, and then some.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 6 hours ago