Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is expected to testify about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi today on Capitol Hill. First this morning, Clinton will appear before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where Democrat Dianne Feinstein and Republican Marco Rubio will have a chance to ask direct questions. Later this afternoon, Clinton will appear before House Committee on Foreign Affairs. The terrorists who carried on the 9/11 attack which left four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens dead, have not been held accountable and are still on the run. Secretary Clinton will surely be questioned about the lack of response...
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago