It's time for conservatives to give serious thought to what they believe and how they can make a more persuasive case that conservative principles offer...
How about Republicans actually run a candidate that is a conservative who believes in the Constitution as the basis of legal power for the Federal Government. A candidate who believes in conservative principles and can clearly communicate those principles to both low information and high information voters. Besides chosing RINOs or Progressive/Big Government Republicans, the candidates chosen couldn't explain their way out of a paper bag.
The last year has been a tough one for conservatives. The hope that four years of failed policy would be enough to repudiate the liberal/progressive ideology of the Obama administration ended when the majority of the American public voted to maintain their entitlements -- so long as someone else paid for them. And the conservative response to the debacle has been for the various factions within the movement to declare war on each other.
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 26 mins ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago