Legitimate Rape Arguments

Harry332 Wrote: Aug 27, 2012 11:34 AM
Another thing worth doing is to tell people that Todd Akin has never raped anybody, unlike former President Clinton who almost certainly raped Juanita Broadrick when he was the attorney general of Arkansas and running for governor of that state. When Clinton was attending Oxford as a Rhodes scholar, he probably raped an English girl, whose accusation was strongly discouraged by the local police to protect the reputation of Oxford University and the Rhodes scholar program. It's very likely Clinton is a multiple rapist, yet he's now portrayed by the democrat party as a defender of women!
Not at all. Mother of 4 is incorrect only in her choice of the word "allowing." 0bama is now and consistently has directed taxpayer funds into paying for abortions as well as into killing those children who somehow don't die during the abortion.
I doubt anyone spelling 'Romney' as 'RMoney' values any principles other than disparaging Republicans and conservatives. There's no reason to respond to Aura and give the absence of rational arguments additional publicity.

Selfish Akin Bringing GOP Down With Him

Harry332 Wrote: Aug 22, 2012 10:26 AM
Before the Supremes' 1973 Roe v Wade decision, abortion was illegal under ALL circumstances in most US states, and I believe abortion was opposed by most of the US population. 1. What has changed in the intervening forty years to popularize the "rape and incest" exceptions? 2. What percentage of today's abortions actually involve "rape and incest" situations? (I expect the percentage is well under 10%.)
One result of the "Fast and Furious" provision of weapons to Mexican drug cartels was the cartels killing a few hundred Mexicans. As those Mexicans could have crossed illegally into the US, registered, and then voted (possibly more than once) for 0bama, F&F may have deprived him of votes he'll need in November. Let's hope 0bama and Holder regret their decision to launch F&F.

MSNBC Panel: Weiner Should Run For Mayor

Harry332 Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 9:45 AM
Please run, Tony. Leno and Lettermen need more stuff to talk about.
Carson sure hit that nail right on the thumb! I have no doubt that America needs educational institutions promoting female circumcision, suicide bombers, and the death penalty for heresy.

Just How Competitive Is Sean Hannity?

Harry332 Wrote: Jun 20, 2012 1:27 PM
With those Republicans who also seek to destroy the US Constitution? No, they're not my friends -- and probably not Marc_H's friends as well.

Just How Competitive Is Sean Hannity?

Harry332 Wrote: Jun 20, 2012 1:23 PM
I don't think Colmes added anything to the show. Every time I've seen Colmes, all he does is spout untruths and interrupt the other speakers.
More precisely, they use our tax payments to spend their way to power. I lived in Surbiton, Surrey, a half-hour train ride from London, from 1955 to 1958 when my father was assigned to Bushy Park air force base. I remember what London was like then, and I've visited London recently. London was much nicer and safer in the 1950s.

Why I'm Adopting Sandra Fluke

Harry332 Wrote: Apr 25, 2012 10:22 AM
Townhall could screen these posts out. I've repeatedly offered to do so, and Townhall has never responded.