In response to:
You've all got it all wrong. We just need bigger signs. Obviously, Aaron Alexis, Nidal Hassan, and Adam Lanza didn't know they were entering a gun-free zone, or they would have used a pressure cooker bomb, like the two stooges did last year in Boston. Bigger signs and a ban on pressure cookers! That's the answer!
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 3 hours ago