Wilkerson's allegation followed his former boss's endorsement of President Obama for a second term. The...
You have to understand that Dumbocrats live in a bizarro world where everything is the opposite. This is why they think you can tax your way out of a recession. And socialism promotes social justice. And you can reduce Mexican gang violence by giving guns to Mexican gangs. And 200 Muslim terrorists with AK47's and rocket launchers is merely a harsh video critique. So when someone who belongs to the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, and George Wallace calls you a racist -- you know you must be doing something right.
On MSNBC's Ed Schultz program Friday night, the former chief of staff for Colin Powell, retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, said, of the Republican Party, "My party is full of racists ... and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin ... that's despicable."
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 57 minutes ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago