Obviously, the bar for a security clearance has been lowered somewhat since I got mine. Back in the olden days, drug use, a counterfeit birth certificate, and a history of consorting with Communist Party members and domestic terrorist bombers made one ineligible for the service, much less a "Secret" security clearance. But today one can do all those things and walk around with a briefcase full of nuclear launch codes -- while servicemen salute you. Or even walk into a secured military shipyard with a shotgun and start blasting away at strangers. I guess that's what a Dumbocrat calls "progress" -- affirmative action for subversives and lunatics! FORWARD!
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago