Chapman, can you tell us where you find this clause of yours that says that "STATUTES" are "the supreme law of the land"? Article 6 says that the CONSTITUTION, and "laws made in pursuance thereof" are the "supreme law of the land". That doesn't include unconstitutional edicts of presidents and congress, which both the States and the People are free to ignore, under both the 9th and 10th amendments.
- Video: VA scandals “far from over,” as far as … Hawaii Ed Morrissey 16 mins ago
- Another fat “green” loan to an Obama connected company Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- Will earmarks for taxpayers improve enthusiasm and compliance? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CT Gov. Malloy: GOP candidates who defended Indiana’s RFRA disqualified from the presidency Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Left turns on new “Daily Show” host after one day because that’s the world we live in now, America; Update: Comedy Central stands by Noah Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Phelim McAleer, Matt Schlapp Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago