There's a third way, but the Great and Powerful B.O. will never agree. Barry could just admit that his "red line" was a stupid remark he made during a campaign and that since Syria isn't a threat to America and they never signed on to the chemical ban in the first place, it's none of our business. Then he could point out that if Assad is ever stupid enough to make it our business, we reserve the right to deliver the same consequences as his buddy Saddam.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Don’t panic, but there are now robot vampire bats Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- 2015 Pro Bowl open thread Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Trove of Hillary Clinton’s “policy work as first lady” papers set for release Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Troll fest: Obama administration now picking a fight with Republicans over Alaska drilling Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Chris Christie tackles his problem with conservative voters Noah Rothman 16 hours ago