There's a third way, but the Great and Powerful B.O. will never agree. Barry could just admit that his "red line" was a stupid remark he made during a campaign and that since Syria isn't a threat to America and they never signed on to the chemical ban in the first place, it's none of our business. Then he could point out that if Assad is ever stupid enough to make it our business, we reserve the right to deliver the same consequences as his buddy Saddam.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago