There's a third way, but the Great and Powerful B.O. will never agree. Barry could just admit that his "red line" was a stupid remark he made during a campaign and that since Syria isn't a threat to America and they never signed on to the chemical ban in the first place, it's none of our business. Then he could point out that if Assad is ever stupid enough to make it our business, we reserve the right to deliver the same consequences as his buddy Saddam.
- CBS poll showing health-care cost pressures increasing on Americans Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- CNN’s Gloria Borger: Obama is basically Superman Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- Sticky issues: American fugitives, including a convicted cop killer, still enjoy asylum in Cuba Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Putin: “We’re not warmongers” — it’s the US that wanted a new Cold War Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House on Sony hack attack: There will be a proportional response Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes is back, and she’s taking aim at Rand Paul Noah Rothman 3 hours ago