There's a third way, but the Great and Powerful B.O. will never agree. Barry could just admit that his "red line" was a stupid remark he made during a campaign and that since Syria isn't a threat to America and they never signed on to the chemical ban in the first place, it's none of our business. Then he could point out that if Assad is ever stupid enough to make it our business, we reserve the right to deliver the same consequences as his buddy Saddam.
- New Mexico students walk out over Common Core testing Jazz Shaw 4 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- NYT: Hillary conducted official State business on her private e-mail account — all of it Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Video: First TV ad against Hillary asks her the question the press won’t Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- CPAC interview: Gregory Angelo of Log Cabin Republicans on their relations with CPAC Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Rejoice: Intelligence chief claims Americans who fought in Syria are no threat to U.S. Noah Rothman 12 hours ago