There's a third way, but the Great and Powerful B.O. will never agree. Barry could just admit that his "red line" was a stupid remark he made during a campaign and that since Syria isn't a threat to America and they never signed on to the chemical ban in the first place, it's none of our business. Then he could point out that if Assad is ever stupid enough to make it our business, we reserve the right to deliver the same consequences as his buddy Saddam.
- AP: Hillary used more than one device for e-mail while SecState Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- SCOTUS rejects appeal in American flag shirt case Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Apple’s Tim Cook: Indiana’s RFRA is dangerous. Also, you can pick up an iPhone in Saudi Arabia. Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Biden does Biden in Kennedy tribute: “He was an anchor to many of us.” Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- George Pataki: Contrary to all indicators, I’m in this to win it Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago