There's a third way, but the Great and Powerful B.O. will never agree. Barry could just admit that his "red line" was a stupid remark he made during a campaign and that since Syria isn't a threat to America and they never signed on to the chemical ban in the first place, it's none of our business. Then he could point out that if Assad is ever stupid enough to make it our business, we reserve the right to deliver the same consequences as his buddy Saddam.
- Did pressure on Gitmo releases doom Hagel? Update: Flournoy pulls out Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Open thread: Darren Wilson speaks Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- WaPo: CNN’s pre-announcement Ferguson coverage “breathtaking” in its uselessness Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New House GOP plan: Nearly one year of funding for the entire government — except on immigration Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brown family lawyer: Why did the prosecutor change the rules for Wilson and not try hard to get him indicted? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Schumer: ‘Democrats must embrace government’ to win in 2016 Noah Rothman 3 hours ago