Does popular doom Republicans? Yes, it does. That's why we need the Libertarian Party to become the "cool" alternative to being called EITHER a Republican or a Dumbocrat. I'd rather the kids be drawn into Libertarianism to legalize pot and then maybe hang around to discover better reasons to vote for liberty -- than have Jay-Z and Hollyweird teach them how to become 15/hour burger flippers on the Dumbocrat plantation.
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago