Does popular doom Republicans? Yes, it does. That's why we need the Libertarian Party to become the "cool" alternative to being called EITHER a Republican or a Dumbocrat. I'd rather the kids be drawn into Libertarianism to legalize pot and then maybe hang around to discover better reasons to vote for liberty -- than have Jay-Z and Hollyweird teach them how to become 15/hour burger flippers on the Dumbocrat plantation.
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 3 hours ago