Does popular doom Republicans? Yes, it does. That's why we need the Libertarian Party to become the "cool" alternative to being called EITHER a Republican or a Dumbocrat. I'd rather the kids be drawn into Libertarianism to legalize pot and then maybe hang around to discover better reasons to vote for liberty -- than have Jay-Z and Hollyweird teach them how to become 15/hour burger flippers on the Dumbocrat plantation.
- Reports: Clinton email practices violated clear State Dept. rules, Clinton’s own directives Mary Katharine Ham 21 mins ago
- #TBT video: Walter Cronkite warns of an impending ice age Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- John Kerry: Maybe we do need to use military force to oust Assad after all Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Some Dems giving up on trying to spin Hillary’s e-mail fiasco, mumbling “who gives a sh*t?” instead Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama White House trying to reverse GOP takeover of state-level government Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Has Hillary Clinton lost MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago