Does popular doom Republicans? Yes, it does. That's why we need the Libertarian Party to become the "cool" alternative to being called EITHER a Republican or a Dumbocrat. I'd rather the kids be drawn into Libertarianism to legalize pot and then maybe hang around to discover better reasons to vote for liberty -- than have Jay-Z and Hollyweird teach them how to become 15/hour burger flippers on the Dumbocrat plantation.
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 15 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 16 hours ago