Does popular doom Republicans? Yes, it does. That's why we need the Libertarian Party to become the "cool" alternative to being called EITHER a Republican or a Dumbocrat. I'd rather the kids be drawn into Libertarianism to legalize pot and then maybe hang around to discover better reasons to vote for liberty -- than have Jay-Z and Hollyweird teach them how to become 15/hour burger flippers on the Dumbocrat plantation.
- CNN’s Gloria Borger: Obama is basically Superman Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Sticky issues: American fugitives, including a convicted cop killer, still enjoy asylum in Cuba Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Putin: “We’re not warmongers” — it’s the US that wanted a new Cold War Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House on Sony hack attack: There will be a proportional response Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes is back, and she’s taking aim at Rand Paul Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- TEMS 2014 finale: Duane Patterson, Lila Rose, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago