Does popular doom Republicans? Yes, it does. That's why we need the Libertarian Party to become the "cool" alternative to being called EITHER a Republican or a Dumbocrat. I'd rather the kids be drawn into Libertarianism to legalize pot and then maybe hang around to discover better reasons to vote for liberty -- than have Jay-Z and Hollyweird teach them how to become 15/hour burger flippers on the Dumbocrat plantation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 10 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago